Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Plane!


Little Boy has discovered airplanes much to Husband’s delight! In the mornings, LB and I head out for a run and he is an airplane spotting machine. Remember Radar from M.A.S.H.? That’s LB. He hears the planes before I do and points to them with a bent pointer finger. While huffing and puffing up hills, I’m desperately trying to get out, “Yes, a plane, a plane. I see the plane, LB” without falling over. (I’m trying to name things as much as I canI can’t help but think that will help LB use more words soon.) Husband now has a place to take LB so I have some time on the weekends to clean or grocery shop.  My two boys head to the regional airport and watch the planes together. Husband got a big LB hug out of the deal last week – a bear hug from behind. LB must love planes. And I know he loves his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment